I have had Jabra Elite 7 Pro for a long time but never faced any issues. However, yesterday when I plugged the charger into its case, it was not charging.
I could no longer charge my case and enjoy the music through the buds. Therefore to fix the charging problem, I read a lot online.
And thanks to the internet, I fixed my charging case after trying the steps found online. So if Jabra Elite 7 Pro case is not charging, don’t worry; you can also fix it.
Let’s get started.
How to Fix Jabra Elite 7 Pro Case Not Charging
You should try these things if your Jabra Elite 7 Pro case is not charging.
- First you should reset your charging case. (Method is Written below)
- Check the charging cable to make sure it is working fine.
- Make sure charging cable is firmly plugged in the both ends.
- Ensure the charging port of the case is dry.
- If the outside temperature is out of the standard operating temperature then case won’t charge. So, you need to wait until it reaches to normal range.
- Check wall adapter sometimes it is faulty.
1. Reset Charging Case
First, reset your charge because resetting will remove minor software glitches.
Follow the below steps to reset Jabra Elite 7 Pro charging case.
- Open the charging case and leave its lid open.
- Plug the charging case into the power source using the supplied USB cable and wait for a few seconds.
- The case has been reset.
2. Charging Cable
The charging cable can also create charging issues, so you should check the cable.
- The first thing is always to use the original charging cable because third-party charging cables are incompatible.
- The second thing is to make sure the charging cable is firmly connected to both ends.
- The third thing is to test the charging cable to see whether or not It is faulty. to test, try another charging cable it can be a mobile phone charging cable and see the charging case; if the case is charging with the new cable, it means your primary charging cable is faulty, and you need to replace it.
3. Charging Port get Moisture
Sometimes charging case won’t charge if its charging port is moisturized.
So you should dry the charging Port of your case with a blower.
Mostly e charging Port that Moisture when you use earbuds near the sink or in the rain or high humidity area or touch with wet hands.
So always take care of your earbuds and charging case before you get into the charging problem.
4. Temperature is Not Suitable
The standard charging temperature of earbuds is between zero degrees and 45 degrees. If the outside temperature exceeds this range, your charging case will not charge.
Because the battery will stop getting the electricity to prevent the circuit from any damage or overheating.
So you need to wait until the temperature reaches the normal range.
However, if your earbuds and charging case are not charging when the outside temperature is normal, you should contact the Jabra support team.
5. Check Wall Adapter
Check the wall adapter; maybe it is faulty because of that, your case is not charging.
So to test the wall adapter by trying another one, if the charging case begins charging with the new adapter, it means the old one is faulty, and you need to replace it.
6. Contact Support
You should contact the Jabra support team if nothing works for your Jabra Elite 7 Pro charging case.
Because they can further assist you in how you can fix the problem. First, they will tell you to try the basic troubleshooting we discussed in this article, so try again.
If the problem persists after trying this, ask for a replacement if your earbuds are under warranty.
Jabra Elite 65t Case Not Charging
Beats Studio Buds Case Not Charging
Skullcandy Indy Evo Case Not Charging
Skullcandy Jib True Case Not Charging
Sony Wf-1000xm4 Case Not Charging
I’m Luke, an expert on headphones. I love listening to music and watching movies with the best sound quality possible, so I’ve tried out a lot of headphones. I know what makes a good pair of headphones and what doesn’t, and I’m happy to share my knowledge with others who are looking for the perfect pair. LinkedIn